Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Liptovsky-Brat-Prague



On Sunday arvo I went for a paddle on the course at Liptovsky Mikulas. I did a roll at the bottom of the course and scraped my head across an underwater rock! I lost half my eyebrow and had a wee golf ball size lump on my head but it lukily calmed down and I now just have a scratch on my forehead.

The next day we drove to Bratislava and settled into our accomodation that was on a boat!!was sweet!

We went paddling on the course which was really cool. I love the course at Bratislava, it is fast water and really fun to paddle. It was freezing though as the weather was shitty. Me and James and an Austrian paddler were the only ones on the course!

Unfortunately they charge people to paddle on Bratislava now, about 15 Euro per session! So we decided to head to Prague where the training is free. We went into Bratislava and caught up with Danka and Matej and then drove on to Prague!


No comments: