Sunday, April 25, 2010

Another week has gone by and my block of heavy training is continuing. I got a bit sick in the middle of the week and had to miss some sessions but with the help of a lot of sleep and some of Kay’s Lemon Honey drinks I came right! I am up to date with my Uni work so thats all good.
I have also started training in a raft with Luuka, Bubba and Alana. It is hard work but quite a bit of fun. We are aiming to go to the Rafting World Championships which will be held in the Netherlands in July just after the Slalom World Cups.
Today it was the last day of the Wairoa flowing before winter kicks in. Johann and I did sprints down it in our creek boats as practice for an Extreme Race we will be attending at the start of June in the USA! On Tuesday all the senior’s and some of the top Juniors will be heading to Mangahau for a training camp this weekend.

No comments: