Saturday, July 24, 2010

Life in Ljubljana


I have been living here in the quiet suburb of Ljubljana called Crnrce for a week now. The Kiwi house is dreamy. We had a summer BBQ mid-week with the Italians and Australians and have been having home-made pizza and pancakes on other nights of the week! The weather has been a rather hot 30+ degrees for the most of the week, been great for my tan:)I am now set up with a totally sick pink Bike that my friend Luka ever so kindly gave me. I bike pretty much everywhere, its an easy 25min to the course or town. I have settled into a solid training block and study routine. Me and the Auzzy chicks are keen to go to a Slovenian language class that they have in town for free, getting to know the language should be fun! Ljubljana is a preemo city with a wicked atmosphere and beautiful city centre and surrounding natural environment.
On the weekend there was a freestyle comp on in Tacen. They also had a Big Air Comp on the Saturday night. Me and Roz my Auzzy mate hit it up and placed 2nd and 3rd out of the chicks! Tommorrow we will have the BoaterX! Should be awesome!



No comments: