Thursday, July 29, 2010

Pictures from last weekend






Another week in lovely Ljubljana continues! My time here seems to be getting better and better! I went into town with Slovak and Auzzy friends last night and cooked for them tonight, the meal was followed by an amazing dessert put on by the AUS Flat of fruit dipped in chocolate.
Yesterday I went Mountain biking! It was European style Mountain Biking though...which meant biking up a Massive hill for a couple of hours...and then enjoying the sweet view and ride down, really picturesque but hardwork!
Unfortunately today it rained! This meant that the ground got slippery! I wasn't paying attention and hit the curb on my pink bike and went flying! I landed on my shoulder which is now quite sore. Lukily a man saw me and came to my rescue! He helped me up and drove me home. I am not sure how bad it is yet, I will go and see someone tommorrow, fingers crossed its minor!

No comments: