Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Life goes on


Photo credits: Johann Roozenburg


Life continues with sun, walks, amazing baking, music, and now that the Canadian's have arrived- smack talking. Its nearly been two weeks now since I injured my shoulder and have not been able to paddle. This week I begun exercise again starting with walking and now I am back at the gym too, I go everyday. Ive even been doing a bit of exploring in the hills and bush that is right in our backyard! I have been going to the physio daily and have to say that the team of Physio's that look after me totally rock! Last night we went out for Les's Birthday and had Mexican!It was awesome! We then went into the beautiful city of Ljubljana for a few quiet drinks.

1 comment:

Les and Kay said...

and one awesome carrot cake thanks Lou

all the best for getting back on rack