Sunday, August 01, 2010

Slovenian Coast

















Today Brent, Thomas, Les, Johann, Peta and I drove to Koper on the coast of Slovenia. It was a beautiful day and great for sunbathing! We enjoyed gelatos and frozen juice and the pure salty water that was pretty much see through! It was a really good break. The Auzzy chicks and I checked out the markets on the wkd which was pretty fun. I have been trying to keep myself busy and occupied to keep my mind off my sore arm. Its horrible, I am not in a good way, I will go back to the Physio today where they will do some scans and begin work on my shoulder. Still super gutted. But I have plans to go to the coast of Croatia for a week. Head to one of the Islands and Rest and Rehabilitat!Otherwise I have been catching up with lots of University work. The last photo is a view from the Kiwi Mansion: Photo curtesy of Johann Roosenburg.

No comments: