Friday, July 07, 2006

Junior worlds Qualification race

Today we had the qualification race. The 1st 40 make it through to the semifinals. My first run was ok but I came a bit low into one of the gates which lost me a few seconds and i had three touches. My 2nd run went a lot better. It was 10seconds faster and clean!So I ended up in 39th place...just made the cut. Luuka also made the semifinals with a placing of 33. But Abby and Hamish are fortunate enough to start drinking tonight and head out to the loosers party.Which me and Luuka will go to but cant drink at. O and we got 10th or so in the teams which was cool!We bet the Auzies which we were pretty stoked about!
Anyways everything is going pretty well. We went into town the other night to watch the German versus Italy(soccer world cup) game which was super exciting. It was unfortunate that Germany didnt end up making the final as we will be in Germany on the night of the final and the atmosphere would have been wicked!
I betta go,
From
Louise

No comments: