Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Auzzy!!!!

After a 3hour flight I finally arrived in Sydney!!!After being greeted by Malcolm who very kindly picked up me and my boat, we headed back to a air conditioned apartment that Malcolm now lives in in Darling Harbor. We had a great night out as Mal took me to some wicked dance clubs. The next day we carried on to Penrith! After hours of walking in the 30degree heat with our gear in a supermarket trolley we made it to the BnB were staying at!!It was crazy, Ive never walked so far in my life...well thats what I claimed anyways. So finally we made it onto the almighty Penrith White water course! Im not going to lie me and Abby were a bit scared of the raging holes and the bollards that jump out at you, but we quickly got into the flow of things and became confident. The next few days we caught rides to the course with the friendly Canadian crew and used our Kiwi charm to catch a rade with a few randoms. Paddling has been wicked and every day gets better and better. We have now moved in to another place and were with the whole Kiwi Team so all is good! Saawwweeeet.Thats all for now,
Chow




No comments: