Tuesday, December 01, 2009

NEW ZEALAND





Being home has been really good. I have had time to catch up on a lot of things I couldn’t do well I was away. It has been very busy though. I have started Summer school and so have lots of study to do. I have also moved up to Okere Falls and once again managed to find a really cool place to live right opposite the river! I am pretty much living here alone at the moment but it is sweet as. I have only really just moved in. There are chickens out the back so I have an endless supply of eggs which is cool.
I have been back to Otaki a few times and caught up with Ma and Pa. Yesterday I went on a mission with Mike and my Slovak friends Monika and Marcel. We camped overnight next to Lake Waikeremoana and then ran/walked the Waikeremoana Great Walk in one day! It is about 46km through bush and up and down hills. It took us about 10hours but that included stops and stuff. Was really beautiful and such an awesome feeling at the end.
For now I am back into training here in Okere Falls on the Kaituna river.
Off to the pool

No comments: