Monday, April 12, 2010

Training Training Training!






I have been back in the falls for over a week now and right back into training hard! After the Nationals I had a lot of things to think about and in need of improvement. I am trying to really focus on my technical sessions and keep up a fair bit of gym and aerobic fitness. I have started skipping and juggling for concentration purposes!
The other day I did a trip down the whole Kaituna river along with Ryan Lukus, Burnt Sommers, Bevan C and Phil Mac. It was really good to get back out on the river again! I didn't feel so smooth, but it was good. We found a hut halfway down too!
I am heading out mountainbiking today and then will cruise back to the falls for a white water tech. It was good to catch up with my sister Izzy on the weekend, she came down and came riding with me and my flatmate Jamie. Its our last week living here in Okawa Bay, but I will be in the Falls till the end of May.

No comments: