Saturday, September 11, 2010

K1W/C2M Semi-Finals and Teams!






Today we went down to the course to cheer on our favourites! It was great to watch the action live(of course we would have much rather been racing though). It was awesome though to see three Auzzy chicks in the Finals! The Final results were: C2Men- Hochshorners- SVK, Gaugand/Lafevre- FRA, Houndslow/Florence- GBR
K1W- Kuhnle- AUT, Dukatova- SVK, Oblinger-Peters- AUT

This was all followed by teams racing. Jane, Luuka and I put down a fairly clean run and placed in 8th! Pretty sweet really!!! I actually felt awful as I didn't paddle well and rolled on my way into the first upstream and took a few spins...recovered well however.
Tommorrow I race C1 at 932am our time. Mike Dawson will race at 1152am and Aaron Osbourne at around 1230.

No comments: