Monday, May 23, 2011

Europe!

As the title suggests it is nearly time for me to board Korean Air's 737 and head to Europe. I will be accompanied on the brutal 24hour flight by my partner in crime, Luuka Jone's. I am pumped to go and feeling fired up to get back onto the European continent. We will touchdown in Prague on the 6th of June and from there we will be heading to Slovenja to prepare for the first World Cup in Tacen.
This year I will be travelling mainly with Luuka up until the Prague World Cup. Then my sister Heather will be coming over to help coach me and prepare me in my build up to the World Champs in Bratislava. Waiariki will also be providing some wicked support with the input of Antz our super good physio and my current trainer Sam Thompson! Totally stoked to have these guys on board as they are really awesome and will be great to have at the Worlds!For my European Race Schedule check out my calander tab at the top of this page.
Check out this wicked video my friend Mike Dawson made of my Czech friend Vavra. It is filmed at the 2011 World Championship course in Bratislava, a very awesome course with a lot of rad features including big drops, waves and meaty holes:)

V.H The Machine in B.A from Twelve Productions on Vimeo.



Adioss NZ

No comments: