Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sequoia National Park!

This last week has been amazing. Unfortunately I do not have many pictures from the rivers but I have a few from off the river. Well I would like to put detail to the events and experiences from this week it is super late and I have 200 more words to write for my assignment before heading to Colorado in the morning!
So here is a quick summary:

-->
Travelling with 3chicks makes getting spare tires easy and cheap. Kayaked: East Kaweah, Middle Fork of the Kaweah- Hospital Rock x5,Kayaking through Sequoia National Park- EPIC! Met up with Kiwi crew of around 15- stoked as!Bakery is the business. Bears and baby bears rock!Camping at Moro Rock- sunrise and sunset- Incredible. Sequoia National Park- Biggest trees in the World!Still sore from kayaking yesterday. 2swims. Beer and crackers at sunset on Moro Rock! 
Quote of the week- Ben Jackson- 'If this is the portage watch out for Rattle Snakes..'











No comments: