Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Training in Europe


Time is going very quickly here!It seems more like 1day rather then 3 already! Training has been so much fun on the Augsberg course!I am starting to get used to the pushy water and mz new boat is so good to move around!
Our coach Kidda is awesome! Hes really nice and definately knows his stuff.
We are supposed to be going to Merano in Italy tommorrow for a race but we just found out from some of the Canadians that theres no water so we may be staying here in Augsberg a bit longer or going to Austria where we would train.
I wish I could put photos or videos on here coz theres so much to show and there are some pretty funny vids made already!*This internet cafe has no wiring thing for camaras*
Anyways I betta go! I said I would be Back about 20mins ago!
Catchya lata!

No comments: