Monday, June 19, 2006

Prague!

Lots of fun was had in Ceske Budeviche...we went to a beer factory, it was super hot, oh and we did loads of training and kayaking on the course.
The race in Ceske Budeviche went ok. There was not as many people as expected but the temperature kept in the 30's and it was a lot of fun! We raced both Sat and Sun. The Sat race went quite badly for me...I missed a gate which meant a 50sec penalty and put me down to 19th place out of 24. The Sunday racing went a lot better for me. My first run was sweet!And my second run was ok too..only i lost a bit of time on one gate.But they were both clean! I ended up in 8th overall which was good.
Anyways now we are in Prague training. Its a wicked course with lots of sucky holes! We are staying at this boat house place which is right next to the course.
Better go!
love Louise

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I have been in Prague for 2 weeks, I absolutely loved. I was there with my friends. During the day we went to visit what the guide told us to: )
But the evening we spent them in bars. I will leave you here a list of some nice Prague music clubs you can go or if any of your fiends want to go there…I found the city beautiful, like a fairytale land, the towers, the castles, the cathedrals….I also found the city safe as you can see in this article from the government pages. We could always be out till late that we never had problems or ever saw any incident.