Monday, October 20, 2008

Wales!





Last weekend we had a British Prem race in a small town called Llangollen in Wales. It was a really nice little town and the water was quite good. It reminded me quite a bit of New Zealand. I had 2 average runs. I don't remember my times but when I get hold of some results I will put them up. This weekend coming it is the British Open. It will be back in Llangollen again, so this Friday we are heading back for the weekend. There is going to be a event on the Saturday night. It is known as "The Oscars". It is like a ball, everyone is getting very dressed up. Then on the Monday my flatmate Joe is taking me back to his home town in Leeds. We are going to hit up an indoor Ski place!!Sounds pretty fun!I can't wait to get back on a snowboard again!!!
Better go...

No comments: