Monday, July 06, 2009

World Cup Bratislava- 32nd Finish

Qualification for World Cup number 2 in Bratislava did not go quite as well as I had hoped. My first run was solid and clean but I lacked strength and power on the blade. My 2nd run was faster with more drive but had 2touches. So I missed the top 20 cut for semis and finished up in 32nd.
Luuka finished in 30th. Mike and Aaron had really nice runs but with the highly contested Mens class finished in 22nd and 28th.
We have now journeyed to Augsberg in Germany and are staying with our favorite German family (The Bickels)!!!It is as always awesome to catch up with Kathrin and hang out in her sweet place. We are going paddling today on the course here in Augsberg and maybe a bikeride! World Cup number 3 will be here in Augsberg this weekend!

No comments: