Friday, June 24, 2011

World Cup 1- Tacen


Qualification runs kicked off today with the K1Men, C1Men and C1Woman in the morning. Mike Dawson had a preemo 1st run that was really exciting to watch, this put him in 3rd position after 1st runs and carried him through to the Semi-Finals tommorrow with a creditable 11th place.

Despite the rain and average weather I was feeling okay for the race today, I was ready to put the power on and have some good runs! However this did not happen. I had big mistakes in both of my runs and also had some 50 second penalties. I am gutted.
Big thanks to Les Dawson and Sue Clarke for their support this week. Also Thanks to Vavra and Mike for some sweet advice after 1st runs:)
Also Big thanks to my Coach's back home from Waiariki, Sam and Jane.
A a hard day and it has been an even harder week.

For results tommorrow streaming Live, checkout: Here or here for Live Video

No comments: