Sunday, October 09, 2011

NEW ZEALAND!!!

After Sickline a bunch of the kayakers made our way to Octoberfest in Munich! It was, as always, Epic! Theme park, never-ending food stalls and wasted people everywhere! Inside the tent where one of the Worlds most dominant female kayakers (Mariann Seather) works is a table that gets taken over by kayakers! We drank till midnight then made stumbled our way home. The next day I caught a train to Prague and recovered in my European Base- Zbuzany. A few days later I celebrated my 23rd Birthday with home delivery pizza, movies and chillean wine and chocolate! It was really nice and chilled and just what I felt like after the crazy week before. Then Thursday came and I was delivered back to the Islands in the South Pacific- New Zealand. On my arrival I was met by my good friend Abby! We cruised Auckland for a bit and then hit the road and headed to Ohakune to meet with my parents and sister Heather and stay in our bach. Sunday was unlimited vis, blue sky's, now wind and an awesome day up Mt Ruapehu!!!Stoked! And very stoked to be home!




No comments: