Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Epic week!








Here are some more pictures of the last week, it has been sooo epic! The trophy I won for the Kaituna is incredible and as if that wasn't enough...Pau Hana SUP boards also came to the party and bought me a new SUP board that is perfect for the surf with 3 finns. Can't wait to get out there tomorrow after work. Today the entertainment was topped by a visit from my mate Jasper who did a first kayak trip and first descent of the Kaituna all in one day!!! He totally styled it and did an awesome job! Big congrats to him, as he has just defended his title as the U23 K1 Flatwater National Champion!I have included a little video of him that I took when we went over the Kaituna waterfall:)
Pics include: New SUP!, Kenny Mutton and I-Kaituna Race Champions, Trophy, and some pics from the Wairoa Extreme Race. Photo credit- Shilo Gibson on Louise Urwins camera.

No comments: