Sunday, August 19, 2012

Ottawa, Ontario

Life here in Ontario continues to be pretty chill. After a super sweet week hanging out on the Ottawa river, camping out in the OWL Rafting campsite I am now back in the outback of the Madawaska river! I have been instructing a large range of kayakers both young and old, beginner and intermediate. It is a really nice kayaking resort here and I am stoked to be working next to a range of awesome kayak instructors and legends!

I am going to continue instructing this week and will be taking part in the MKC triathlon on Wednesday, ready to take down the secret training kitchen staff:) I am also slowly starting to organize my end of year plans! It is looking like Canada...South East of the USA and then finally Chile!STOKED!
Note: Click here to checkout the MKC newsletter! 

No comments: