Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Hawaii- Aloha!











The best way to recover from injury is to relax and chillout on the beach, so that is exactly what I have been doing! I was really fortunate that my Mum was heading to a Midwifery conference in Hawaii last week and I managed to pick up a cheap return ticket to Honolulu. With beautiful days on the beach under the sun, snorkling and swimming I was totally stoked to be in such a positive environment with my Mother. It is always hard being on the road for so long and getting to see my Mum was a real privilege. 
I have been running most days and movement in my shoulder is coming along really nicely. Thanks to my friend Roweena Speed who is a physio back in New Zealand I feel like the recovery of my shoulder is well on track and I feel really motivated to get it sorted. For now I am back staying at Shanes place in Hendersonville, ready to watch the showdown on the Green river this weekend!


2 comments:

MacGaw said...

Hey Lou,
We were sorry to read about your crash at the Gorilla ... but, sooo glad you're OK and recovering nicely in Hawaii. Cheers and remember ... air-side up is where it's at, lol.
Best,
Bill & Carole

*Louise* said...

Hi Bill and Carole!
So nice to hear from you!
Thank you so much for the message.
I have now recovered well and I am back on track!

Hope you are well:)
Louise