Sunday, October 07, 2012

The Green River Narrows!






After another good week hanging out in Fayetteville Katrina and I cruised down to North Carolina to come to rest in Hendersonville. We are staying here at Shane Benedicts house, and we are totally stoked to be here! Big Thanks to Shane for having us. When we first arrived we went straight to the Green River Narrows and busted out a lap, big thanks to Chris G and little ripper Hunt Jennings for showing us the smoothest lines! The river was flowing at 200% so was at a nice juicy level for my first descent. snuck the line at go left and did not run Gorilla as it was looking pretty rowdy! Chris, Hunt and Dave Fusilli killed the line on Gorilla! I The rest of the run was super fun though. The next day was my birthday so we celebrated with 2 more laps down the river at 200% and then hit the bars in Ashville with some of the local dudes including Mark Miller, Jon, Dave and many others- a sweet night out for sure! Cheers guys:)
Yesterday I had my first run down the Green at 100% and was lucky enough to paddle with Adrienne L, the local lady that kills it! I walked Gorilla as I wanted to give it a good scout before running it. A very intimidating rapid! Then today Katrina and I paddled down with a dude named Bow and I fired up all of the big 3 to complete a full run of the Green River Narrows! 'Go Left' was all good and I think I got really lucky with my line on Gorilla as I somehow styled it, stoked!
Anyway we are continuing to have a good time here at the Green.
Here are some photos of Gorilla and a good night out with our friends Dave and Erin. Tits Deep is Katrina and my newest project. It is basically focused on Laides who are charging in Extreme Sports. These chicks are considered Tits Deep.
We bring the most substantial amount of sexy, style, and ease into everything we do. We are trying to encourage women to go hard in extreme sports. If you support this movement it would be totally awesome if you could hit like on our facebook 'Tits Deep' page. We are not just aiming at recognising extreme kayakers but other extreme sports athletes too.

No comments: