Thursday, November 28, 2013

Kauai, Hawaii








Hiking the Kalalau Trail which is an 11mile hike running along the Napali Coast, starting at Ke'e beach.






Waterfall fun- slide was made for the movie 'South Pacific' back in the 70's! My  sister went down it pretty much everyday she was pregnant until about a  week before Arlo arrived:)






 Some dude

Stoked to finally make it out to Kauai, Hawaii to meet my beautiful niece Arlo:) She is probably the most chilled out baby I have met- below in her rainbow blankett


Had a great time here with the family- surfing with turtles, smoothies, papaya, avocados gallore, hiking in bikinis, more surfing, Awesome sunsets, amazing moons, sleeping out on the deck under the stars, Waimea canyon, snorkling, Lau Lau (Local Hawaiian dish, kinda like Hungi), Kava (Drink that makes you relaxed:)), Fresh coconut, playing on waterslides etc.
Thanks so much to Heather and Joe and Arlo for having me, its been radical!





 Really cool to catch up with Kamilla of Norway on the Island of Oahu:) We did some cool touring & her and Erlend took me to an epic party at a sushi bar (free sushi!)..the power went out but some locals bought a generator for the music and we danced in the dark, going outside to dance in the rain when it got too hot!


 Baby in a hammock:)


 Tunnels Beach- awesome snorkling!


 The Grand Canyon of the South Pacific!!! Amazing!




 Water babes at Tunnels beach





 Joe has his gainers dialed! I managed to land a bit funny practicing my gainer and cracked one of my teeth!


 Surfing at Kalihiwai beach- just down from where Heath was living


 When I was younger I was told "If you don't jump you will be disowned"...not much has changed!


 Heather at Waimea Canyon


A dude surfing at Wai Koko's

1 comment:

H.M.J. said...

Epic photos, was awesome having badass aunty lulu around xxx