Friday, August 22, 2008

Augsberg!!!

I was yet again lucky and managed to get my boat and overweight luggage on for free!!Stoked.
I arrived in Augsberg and went to Kathrins place!! I have now met up with Mike and Mark and our Kiwi training has begun. Today Kathrin left us to go on a surfing holiday in France!!!I would love to go with her but am wanting to do the upcoming World Seiries races so decided to stay here and train. She will no doubt have a wicked week!!
At the moment the Freestyle Kayaking World Cup is on so we have been able to check out some of the action. We caught up with two of NZ's junior paddlers that are here competeing (Callum and William from Levin). This morning they whipped out some sweet moves in the Junior Mens comp. This afternoon Mike will be giving it a go.
Ill put some pics of the action up later...

No comments: