Monday, August 18, 2008

Sant Celoni- last week



On Tuesday I took a bus to La Seu D'Urgel(Place Pre Worlds was) to pick up my kayak. My kayak is fixed now and is so much better to paddle without water leaking into it!Well I was there I was lucky enough to jump on the whitewater and go for a kayak and they even kindly let me for free. I then caught a bus and train back to Sant Celoni, I was fortunate enough to get my boat onto both.

This week has been pretty chilled with a few trips walking into the nearby hills and to the beach. Last night I went into Barcelona town with Rueben and Andreu and a few others. There was a massive street party going on and it was packed! There were decorations everywhere and different streets had different stages for different music. We danced into the morning and then headed back to Sant Celoni feeling exhausted.


Tommorrow I am flying to Augsberg in Germany and meeting up with another kiwi Mike Dawson. I will be training in Augsberg for the week. Am amped as to get back in my kayak!!

I better cruize...

Adios

No comments: