Sunday, November 09, 2008

Leeds

It was my flatmate Joe's sisters 21st so Joe, Pete and I headed to his family home in the English city of Leeds! On the Thursday night we headed into town to a student house party. We spent Friday wandering round the British Armery Mueseum. It was really amazing. It had weapons from far back in time and many different countries. We also went for a small ride on Joes motorcross bike and checked out the city a bit. Friday night was spent at the local pub just down the road from Joes house. It was a really typical english pub. On Saturday we watched New Zealand kick Scotlands ass in the rugby!and then headed into town with some chicks from a student hall in the centre of Leeds.
It was an awesome as weekend!I really liked Leeds as a city, cool people and cool place!
I am now back in Nottingham making the most of the final week of whitwater. As of next week the Whitewater course here in Nottingham will be closed as they are going to be making improvements to the course. I have moved in to Tim Baileys for my last few weeks here as Joe's best mate from home has moved in.

No comments: