Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sweeet times











I have finished working here in Nottingham now. So life is super cruizy! My days consist of a bit of training, watching some 'Flight of the Concords' or 'Shameless(A British tv show)' followed by going round to someones house for a cuppa or a cold beverage. One night we went out and watched some fireworks!was sweeet!




The town here in Nottingham has begun to look really christmasy. It has decorations up in the main centre and there is an ice skating rink in the middle of the town square! I can't wait to hit it up!Esp. at night time!




I have 1week until I fly home to New Zealand!I am really looking forward to going home and seeing everyone and being under the sun again!But it definately hasn't sunk in yet that this means my trip here in Europe will be over. The last 7months have gone so fast!




No comments: