Sunday, November 02, 2008

London and Praha in two days!!








This week has been real good. On the Thursday I caught a 5am bus into central London to meet up with my friend Jana from the Czech Republic. We then spent the Thursday and Friday cruising around Londons hotspots!We made it to London Tower, London Tower Bridge, Picadilly, Trafalga Square, on the London Eye, The British Mueseum, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Abby, Hyde Park and of course Big Ben!!!!We used the London underground to get around. It was super fun and I really enjoyed it. Cheers to Jana and her friends for two great days out in London!
On the Saturday morning I boarded a 7am flight to Praha. My other friend from the Czech Republic Tank(Vavra) kindly picked me up from arrivals and took me out to the boat house for lunch and we cruised around Praha for the day. It was really fun and cool as seeing Tank again!Cheers man, was sweet! At about 4pm Caiman came and dropped off my new boat at the airport, along with two other British guys boats. I managed to get all three boats onto my flight back to England no worries!Was very stoked.
So today I have the task of putting together my new boat(Which is looking very cool, red and black with sparkles!!). I look forward to checkingit out!
Cau

No comments: