Thursday, April 09, 2009

TRNAVKA!!!



Today we went to a rather big white water course called Trnavka!It was AWESOME! The water was very fast and there were a lot of tricky features! Although I didn't quite dominate it, I made it down fine and had a great time!
We bought some easter eggs today for the celebrations we will be having this weekend! Easter celebrations are a little different in Eastern Europe compared to New Zealand. Over here the boys get to hit the girls with sticks as part of one of their traditions!
Tommorrow we will be heading back to Trnavka for some more action on the white water!
For now I am off to do some study!!!As my Uni work is in need of my attention!

2 comments:

LizJ@blogspot.com said...

better run fast then louise, or be prepared to throw stones in retaliation!!! the van looks interesting. enjoy, you don't by any chance sell ice-creams out of it do you?

Les and Kay said...

yes really run all that training will pay off.