Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tacen BoaterX and paddle board!










Today we had the BoaterX race as the last event that was part of the Tacen Extreme Race being held here over the weekend. It was a really fun event and I took out the Womens class! Local Slovenian paddler Eva came in 2nd and Ros Lawrence from Australia took 3rd! It was really fun and Sandiline once again sponsored the event with some really wicked gears! I won a totally mint Full length dry top that will come in handy when I go riverrunning back in NZL!!!
Roz and I also had a go on a paddle board, we took them down the top drop and it was awesome!!! Heres some pics, incl. a pic of my bike and my sweet room in my new whare! This arvo Roz and I tackled a hill that is nearby the course, at the top there is an awesome view that overlooks the city and surrounding area!Really cool!

No comments: