Friday, July 02, 2010

WC3 Racing



Friday was Qualifications and I was not racing until the afternoon.
First Run was going pretty well for me up until the last upstream when I was catching up to the girl in front of me, this put me off a bit and meant spun out in the last stagger. I finished with a time of 128+2 and this put me in 23rd position after 1st runs. My 2nd run was a bit faster with a time of 126 but I had 5touches! I also came down on the girl infront of me!!! It was quite frustrating but I got a rerun. My rerun(3rd run of the day) was about 20mins later and I was feeling really good and positive going into it. I put down a solid clean run but it was slow. I think I just did not have the energy and was low in one or two spots. I put down a 131 clean. I ended up in 40th position, I was 22sec down on the winner.

Luuka had a ripper 2nd run with saw her through to the Semis in 14th place!!!!Woooohooo! Bring on the Semis!

No comments: