Friday, July 29, 2011

Pre Olympic Test Event!

It has been an awesome week here in London training on the Olympic course! The racing kicked off yesterday with the K1Men and C1Men and Mike Dawson put down two very smooth runs to safely secure himself a spot in the next round that will be tommorrow. Luuka Jones and myself were lucky enough to have the likes of Mike and Vavra to walk the course with us and better prepare us for the racing, however we both missed the cut due to penalties and mistakes.
Although my results are average and I did not perform as I would have liked I really enjoyed the event and racing today. The white-water course here is so awesome and it was a competitive field with only the best few from each Nation being able to compete at this event.

Here are my runs:
1-

And the second run that starts at 2mins on the youtube vid...
2-

No comments: