Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Brat Semis and then on to Solkan

The Semi finals were on the Sunday and for me they were yet again very average!!!I had a few wee recircs and this caused me to loose a fair bit of time. I finished up in 19th place. I look forward to going back to Bratislava again one day but would like to do a fair bit of training there before any races!! It was a pretty crazy race with at least 2 ppl in every final getting a 50, So many fifties were given out!!
Mike finished 13th, Mark 22nd.
Nina M from Slovenja=1st (1000 Euro!!)
Dana B of Slovakia=2nd(500Euro!!)
Elena K of Slovakia=3rd(400Euro!)
K1M= Peter K of Slovenja=1st
C1M= Martikan 1st

On Monday we slowly packed up and drove to Ljubiana and then on to Solkan. Being back in Solkan brings back a lot of memories of my Junior Worlds here. It is a very mellow course here compared to Bratislava. We will be training up this week here for the 2nd World Series race this weekend.
Solkan is right on the border of Slovenja and Italy so we are looking at heading in to Italy 1 night for dinner!!Italian food is the best!

Sweet, better cruize

Ciao

No comments: