Tuesday, September 23, 2008

England!!!!

After many many many hours of driving two of the British chicks (Hannah and Sarah) and I arrived at the ferry terminal in France, ready to catch the 6am ferry to England.
2hours later we walked onto the freezing deck to see the cloud covered countryside of England. We drove North up past London and finally back to the town of Robin Hood, Nottingham.
I moved into my new home in what is known as the 'meadows' area. I live at the end of Woolmer street with 2 guys, Joe and Pete and a girl Vicky. I met Joe when kayaking in central Europe and he was kind enough to offer me a room in his house. Its a very cool house and my room is sweet.
I have been paddling at the course, chilling out and looking for a job. Today Luuka took me down to the National water sports centre and we went wakeboarding by wire. It was super fun and I am keen as to get right into it.
I will try get some pics up soon. My camara is not working so well anymore unfortunately.

No comments: