Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Zambezii cont...

Continuing to have epic as days out on the mighty Zambezi river, they just get better and better. Havn't seen many crocs yet but a few snakes and spiders and baboons! I got a ride home on the top of a truck last night and had the best views over the land and villages. Tonight we are having a Braii(BBQ) for our porters(Guys that carry our boats!) They do such a good job, esp. my dude Chumar, he takes my boat all the way to the edge of the water. Tommorrow Johno, Leela, Tim and I(along with some other tourists) are doing a two day kayak trip and sleeping overnight at Rapid 17 on a little sand beach just next to the river. It is suppose to be really beautiful. Then Saturday we are cruising up to the Devils pool that is on the edge of Vic falls!
This arvo I am chilling out, the last few days have been full on and all play!
Its too hot to write for now so I am off for a swim in the pool!

1 comment:

LizJ@blogspot.com said...

Hi Louise,
the African experience sounds fantastic, enjoy the water, the people and the fun.
Love Ma and Paxxx