Saturday, May 31, 2008

Race at Roudnice



It is starting to get hot over here, very hot!! Today we went to Roudnice for a race. Racing is not going too well for me unfortunately at the moment. I picked up a fifty and this put me down the list. James was doing really well coming 4th, but in his second run he also incurred a fifty second penalty. I need to work on getting aggressive and I think this will be my focus for the next week.

I now sleep with no blankets as it is soo hot!!I am in our room at the moment(4pm) and it is like a sauna! It is quite good for when I am on the water now though as we can enjoy the coolness of the river.

We have been praticing a fair bit of Czech lately too, our friends laugh at us a lot!!But the shop people don't even realise we are tourists!(I don't think..).


No comments: