Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Kanumesse- DuemStuff Team- Austria!!!





After an epic unwind week in Prague it was time to venture on to the direction of the Adidas Sickline Extreme Race that will be held in just under 2weeks in Austria. First however, I stopped in at Europes biggest Kayaking Tradeshow held in Nurnburg- Kanumesse. As always this is a great place to go if you are interested in kayaking! It showcases the many companies, brands and manufacturers that drive the kayaking industry. It was great to checkout the latest gear from many of the retailers and the party was well worth it with plenty of good beer and wine on offer. I was fortunate enough well I was there to meet up with the DuemStuff team. Duemstuff in a Slovenian based company that retail in really sweet and styley kayaking gear. I have bought some of their items in the past and have found their gear to be really good quality. They have now accepted me onto their proteam! I am really excited to work with them and look forward to using their gear in my up and coming adventures!

After a successful time at Kanumesse Mike, Martina and I hit the road once again and headed for the Austrian Alps. We stopped off at Kats for the night in Kaufburn before heading off to Oetz in the morning in convoy with the Sutton brothers. On arrival into the Tirol valley we headed straight for the Middle Oetz section of the Oztal river and busted out a nice run along with Jakub Nemec, Issac L and Miha. It was soo nice to be back in this beautiful Austrian Valley and back paddling on descent white-water. I feel so relaxed here and I am really happy to be back in my Mystik creek boat, totally ready for a good week of boating before the Extreme Race next weekend!

Checkout DuemStuff’s website to see their sweet gear: www.duemstuff.com

Also checkout their blog with updates from their current team members:
here

No comments: