Saturday, July 19, 2008

Barcelona














This week has been very chilled out and relaxing for me. I have spent a lot of days swimming in the pool and wandering the streets of Sant Celoni. On Wednesday we checked out the markets which are pretty cool and we also went to the river. Yesterday we went to the local beach which had a bit of a shore dump but was really nice, I think I will be spending a bit more time there for sure!




Today it was 38 degrees as I headed into Barcelona!!! Barcelona is a very cool city! I went and checked out Guell Parc and the works of the famous archetecture Gaudi. It was amazing!!!I was blown away by the totally awesome structures and archetecture. The park overlooks all of Barcelona also which gave a pretty sweet view! The park was quite big with many paths and I managed to only get lost once!I happened to run into some Auzzies who were not suprisingly just as lost as myself!!pretty funny. I spent my whole weeks earnings!!Not off to a good start in my savings...was worth it though!




Tommorrow I am heading to La Seu to go for a kayak. It should be good. I have checked out the local sporting facilities and next week I will get into some cross training.

Heres some pics of the house, local beach and Barcelona!


No comments: