Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Spain

Wow!!!Where do I start??? I love this place!
La Seu is just amazing! I will try put some pics up later. I am so glad I came as I am having such a sweet time! This morning I got up early and tried to get in to the supermarket...was closed till like 9am though...But I lukily found the most amazing fruit market!!!Soooo Good! And they sell live snails!!crazy! Bakerys also line the streets which I have been endulging in!!
Today is another beautiful day and I am going with some people from the Czech Republic to Andorra. We are going to the country side to check it out!!Sounds pretty there!!
Paddling is also going really well!!I am enjoying the course. I was considering entering C1W as there is only 3 chicks!!But I havnt practiced and can see it going very wrong as this course is quite technical.
The classes are looking smaller then usual for this weekends comp but they are full of very strong competition!
Better cruize.
Ciao Ciao

No comments: