Thursday, July 10, 2008

Spain Cont...







So yesterday 7 of the Czechs and myself got into some cars and drove out to Andorra! We drove into the hills and went for a nice walk up the mountain. In the winter it is covered in snow so there were chairlifts. Unfortuantely the chairlifts were not working when we were there but the walk was nice anyway. When we reached a lake in ne of the mountain valleys we stopped for a nice summer picnic under the very hot sun!


I have so far had a really good week here in Spain with lots of people helping take care of me as I am the only Kiwi. At night the town is alive with people sitting round the main centre eating ice creams and drinking beers. Its a great atmosphere. Today I am resting up and preparing for the coming race this weekend.


When I was in Augsberg I started to feel ill with a tummy bug and unfortunately it never went away!!I am still not feeling the greatest and my health and training are suffering. I think I am low in some nutrients and am considering going to the doctors to find out whats up as it has gone on for far too long!!


My boat is also very worse for wear now!!I am having to empty it after every run as it is leaking so badly!!!


Better cruize...heres some pics of Augsberg and Andorra and Spain

2 comments:

Les and Kay said...

Hi Lou hope u are feeling better now those tummy bugs can be killers Take care PS just heard James go upgraded to business class!!!! Cheers Kay

*Louise* said...

Thanx guys!!Did he???What??that lucky boy!!He must have been stoked. He will be glad to get back to NZL im sure.
Cheers I am feeling a bit better now although am still low on energy! But thats what Red Bull is for.
Ciao