Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Sant Celoni, Spain

Some pics of Ona, Oriol and Marcel and the beach in Barcelona








I have now moved in with the Amado family in a small coastal town called Sant Celoni that is inbetween Barcelona and Girona. It is really nice here and the family is really cool.


I am still getting used to the fact that they eat dinner at like 9 or 10 o clock at night here and that they have Siesta time between 1pm and 5pm!!!Today it reached a high of 42 degrees which I pretty much just fell asleep in!!The sun really tires you out...well along with the energetic children that seem to have 5x more energy then me!!


I am looking after Ona and Oriol who are about 6 and 8 andlook a 3year old called Marcel. They are all very cute and sure do keep me busy. My spanish is still pretty poor but I have started watching movies in spanish that have english subtitles.


No comments: